Happy New Year/Decade! I am definitely feeling good about 2010, maybe its just a little bit of optimism in my often pessimistic personality. I have set up a few goals for this little space here as well as for myself, 10 goals for 2010…
1. Blog at least weekly– (I would really like to try and post something semi-regularly)
2. Take more photos– I got a 50mm f/1.8 lens for my camera and want to develop my skillz…
3. Apply to a masters in nutrition program– I finished most of my prereqs, just one more class to go, plus GRE’s. I am committing myself to a new career path after 5 years working in science labs.
4. Run a 1/2 marathon– Yeah, I only ran a 5K last year, it was my first “race”, usually I stick to the treadmill. I really want to try the Seattle Rock’n’Roll 1/2 this summer.
5. Eat more of a variety– I tend to eat the same thing everyday. No, I’m not exaggerating, I really do. And it doesn’t ever bother me. But I would like to challenge my tastebuds a little more.
6. Spend more time with/make new friends– I tend to be introverted. This year I want to bust out of my shell!
7. Watch less tv. Read more.
8. Travel outside of Washington. I really want to do this, I’m not getting any younger.
9. Go to a music festival, try yoga
10. **** – one that I’ll keep to myself for now. You know, that whole if you tell someone it won’t come true thing. If it does I’ll let you know next year 🙂
Here’s to my new goals for 2010!